Leading with Responsiveness and Excellence
Customer needs come first at Great Lakes Rubber. As a third-generation family-owned industrial distributor of seals, o-rings, fasteners, hose, tubing, gaskets, fittings and other custom parts and services, we are guided by a clear set of principles which drive our complete commitment to responsiveness, transparency and quality.
Great Lakes Rubber has a long-term view of success, which is why we focus so much on helping OEMs optimize procurement, inventory and production efficiency in addition to sourcing critical parts. Headquartered in the Midwest with locations across the country, we have gained the trust of high-performing manufacturers by being a reliable and responsive partner, continually adapting and growing to meet their changing needs.
Each customer has their own sales and service team to seamlessly manage all order details and anticipate any issue, creating an effortless and personalized experience. Supported by a large portfolio of world-class suppliers, including 60 plus years as an authorized Parker Hannifin distributor, and the utilization of stringent ISO 9001:2015 practices throughout the company, GLR delivers value-add turn-key solutions.
- Just-in-time inventory of custom and standard parts, from o-rings and seals to hose, fittings, gaskets and more.
- Cost-effective services including custom kitting, assembly, rapid prototyping and vendor managed inventory systems.
- Ongoing investments in equipment and technology to ensure continuous quality management and top-notch customer service.
- Readily available technical and engineering support for quick questions, analysis, application design and training.
- Strategic acquisitions that enhance customer value through an expanded footprint, product line and service offerings.
“Our family tradition of excellence is based on delivering real customer value through continuous improvement, hard-working relationships and the willingness to embrace change. These principles guide the professionals we hire, the technology we prioritize and the expanding line of products and services we offer.”– George Baumann, President
GLR by the Numbers
- 65+ Years in business
- 40k+ SKUs
- 300+ Suppliers
- 6 Warehouse facilities
- 13 Business sectors supported
- 50+ Countries in distribution